Happy late St. Patrick's Day. We had lunch and played
at the park. It was such a nice day.

Brinley and her yummy green treats!!

Chloe

She is always scrunching her little nose!!
Me and the Girls!!
Rhonda and cute little Paige!!

Emily w/ Paige!!
Laura and Chloe!!

Em and the girls. They love their aunt Emmie!!
Green Pancakes - they didn't know quite what to think of those!!

We had such a fun day!! I love being with my sisters!! They are so great. They each help me out so much in my life.
4 comments:
Cute pictures Maghan. Your girls are so adorable! I had to laugh at the pancakes - I tried it one year and my kids litterally gagged them down. The taste is the same but the color must have changed their perception of the food. It was too funny.
YOU DID IT!!!!! I am so happy to finally see some pictures...the girls are so cute and they are getting so big. Welcome to the addicting world of blogging...lol.
Hey Maghan, I finally found you! I forgot what you told me the name of your blog was so I found you tonight. Your girls are so cute! I'm gonna add you to my list now that I know the name of your blog!
Maghan, I love your blog. The thoughts you have put on there just make me smile. Way cute pics with your girls n sisters. You have such a sweet little family, and I'm jealous of all the fun times you have with your sisters. Keep postin! Mary
Post a Comment